Trainee BD Consultant
Description: RTM is the Recruitment Process Outsourcing division of the Rethink Group, a global recruitment organisation. RTM provide end to end talent management and recruitment solutions to a number of different customers. We are now looking to recruit a Trainee Business Development Consultant to work with our existing Business Development Team. The role of a Trainee Business Development Consultant is multi-faceted, comprising business development, client relationship management and opportunity identification. As a Trainee Business Development Consultant, you will be a critical part of the business development function, gaining exposure to enterprise and major corporate customers. You will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams. Training will be given in all aspects of the role and will be a mix of on the job training and sales training from our Learning & Development provider. Key Responsibilities: ???
- Identify and progress complex deals
- Execute client acquisition strategies
- Create detailed market maps consistent with the firm's mandates and objectives
- Participate in presentations with internal executives and external clients
- New client acquisition - e.g. cold calling - consultants should have great rapport building skills and not be afraid to get on the phone and talk to candidates and clients in the industry, in order to create professional and personal networks from day one.
- High calibre undergraduate degree is preferred
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
- Conscious of detail