Senior Clinical Trial Manager Associate
- Provides administrative assistance in site selection, study implementation and ongoing coordination of study sites, either directly or via CROs.
- Assist global trial managers with set-up of central labs and study vendors as required, including liaising with study management CRO to ensure site training and timely initiation.
- Assists with the preparation and organization of international investigator meetings
- Assists in preparation of safety, interim and final study reports, including resolving data discrepancies.
- Must hold a BSc or BA in a relevant scientific degree
- Relevant clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry or equivalent.
- CRA experience preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA and/or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs governing the conduct of clinical trials is desirable.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice. By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.