Multi-cultural Primary School located in the Birmingham area require an English Lead on a long term potentially permanent basis. This award winning primary school is a community school catering for almost 800 pupils from Nursery to Year 6.
This school puts a strong emphasis on developing their pupils providing various workshops, talk for writing approaches, educational visits, visitors into the school along with active parent engagement in extra curricular activities. Ofsted rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' elements.
An English Lead is required to join them from December 2016 initially on supply via Randstad on a full time basis. For the right candidate this is likely to develop into a direct role with the school.
To become part of the Randstad supply team at this local primary school you will be: -
- Be an experienced teacher or phase leader who is very confident in their curriculum knowledge with a passion for English
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- Be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience in 'talk for writing'
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students
Please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Apply for English Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly