Candidate Recruitment Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Candidate Recruitment Officer to join GP Strategies based in Stockport.
GP Strategies are a leading national training provider. Our mission is to help young people take the first steps to getting on the career ladder. We offer apprenticeships, work placements and QCF qualifications across a different range of sectors.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the main purpose of this role is to manage the end-to-end candidate recruitment process, to fill a range of programmes in order to meet and exceed business plan targets for the assigned business area. The successful candidate will also support the ongoing development of the end-to-end recruitment process, working with related functions in order to exceed customer expectations.
As a Candidate Recruitment Officer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To correspond with the central recruitment and marketing teams to arrange appropriate advertising of all Apprenticeship vacancies, Traineeships and other programmes to support the generation of candidate volumes.
- To identify opportunities for candidate generation which will support the business area to achieve its business plan targets.
- To conduct interviews and assessment, promote all suitable programmes, make appropriate offers and gain commitment to achieve required candidate volumes.
- To provide relevant information, advice and guidance to enable the candidate to make an informed choice about their career / qualification.
- To manage all candidates in the pool until they are placed onto a programme in the shortest possible time to provide a high level of customer service and achieve business plan targets.
- To manage the end-to-end resourcing process for employer vacancies and traineeships in a timely manner to provide a high level of customer service and achieve business plan targets.
- To create employer vacancies opportunities via employer contact including speculative submissions of candidates.
- To update company MI systems as required logging employer and student interactions on a daily basis.
An ideal Candidate Recruitment Officer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good standard of secondary education.
- Good ICT skills – QCF Apprenticeship Level 2 minimum.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Well presented.
- Good telephone manner.
- 5 GCSE passes.
- QCF Apprenticeship Level 3.
- Microsoft Office / other desktop applications.
- Proven end-to-end recruitment / resourcing experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Proven experience of using recruitment systems.
- Knowledge of the education environment, nationally and in the Greater Manchester area.
- Awareness of the processes involved in schools - work transition of young people.
- Sound knowledge of vocational training programmes.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, plus Healthcare, Life Assurance and Bonus.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 52972981 / INDHP