Recruitment Sales Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Sales Consultant to join GPSTL based in Sheffield.
Have you got the personality and drive to be a successful sales person with GP Strategies Training Limited? Are you looking for a generous basic salary and great bonus earnings potential?
We have a fantastic sales opportunity for individuals with the right personality and drive, to join a leading, well-established training provider. We are looking for confident, ‘can do’ individuals who have the ability to engage with employers, to identify apprenticeship training and recruitment opportunities.
The Recruitment Sales Consultant role will involve both telephone and face-to face contact, with the aim of recruiting potential apprentices from the existing workforce and supporting employers to fulfil their recruitment needs.
As a Recruitment Sales Consultant your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients as well as finding new clients
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Reviewing own sales performance
The ideal Recruitment Sales Consultant will possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- Great personality and good interpersonal skills
- Confident in your ability to communicate effectively by telephone and face-to-face with employers, managers and learners
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Full, clean UK driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Smart appearance
- Basic computer skills
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary:
- Life assurance
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52972980 / INDMP