Integrated Support Engineer/RCM - AW101 - 6 months
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Integrated Support Engineer / RCM – AW101 to join GPSTL on a six month temporary basis. This position is based in Yeovil.
As an Integrated Support Engineer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Reduce through life costs by analysing in-service data and producing the data needed to identify where changes can be made
- Use Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) methodology to reduce where appropriate the perceived maintenance burden whilst still ensuring all aspects of flight safety and airworthiness are taken into consideration
In order to achieve this you will:
- Carry out Scheduled Maintenance Development (SMD) on the 101 platform using RCM methodology
- Carry out data analysis to establish root causes of aircraft equipment / system failure Provide guidance and support to on-site and off-site personnel on SMD matters.
- Participation in Engineering Design Reviews and RCM reviews.
- Review the acceptability of vendor supplied data prior to any RCM activity.
- Assisting with the alignment of FMECA / RCM data within the LSAR.
- Assisting in Validation activities.
- Assist and provide guidance on maintenance policies.
- Conduct periodic QA checks on the C-IETP amendments with respect to Scheduled Maintenance and related procedures and organise the appropriate rectification activity
An ideal Integrated Support Engineer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Educated to at least HNC level in a relevant aviation related subject. Alternatively, to have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship followed by a period of employment in all aspects of aircraft maintenance and overhaul, sufficient to gain the necessary practical experience for the job role.
- To demonstrate a sound background knowledge in R&M (RCM) and have knowledge or understanding of other ILS analysis techniques and their individual / combined effect on through life costs and asset and aircraft availability.
- This experience should include working with, and understanding the requirements of the generally acknowledged International R&M standards used in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of EH / AW101 technical publications, engineering and helicopter systems and experience in helicopter operations / support.
- Keyboard skills, a working knowledge of computers and computer system applications, specifically system knowledge / working experience of most Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills, the ability to make sound technical assessments / judgements based on knowledge and experience, self- motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
GPSTL is a wholly owned subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation. GP Strategies trades on the New York Stock Exchange as GPX. Founded in 1966, with a world-wide staff of 1700 professionals, GP Strategies is one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world and has provided training support in over 70 countries. GP Strategies has been trading in the UK since 1997, and its UK acquisitions have been trading since 1972. Our core business is training and development.
recruitx ref: 52812043 / INDHP