Client Services Team Leader
Location: Chipping Sodbury
Contract type: Full time permanent
Remuneration: circa GBP26,000 subject to experience + Benefits
Jelf is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, Jelf works hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. Jelf has built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
We currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Team Leader to join our Group Risk Client Services Team based in Chipping Sodbury.
As part of the wider Employee Benefits division the purpose of this role is to lead and manage a team of Client Services Coordinators to provide an excellent service which exceeds the expectations of our clients.
We are looking for someone with excellent leadership skills and a strong customer focus who can lead their team on a day to day basis with a focus on service delivery, compliance and people management; including managing absence, 1:1 meetings and performance reviews.
- Lead, monitor and manage team performance, ensuring quality of work, compliance and professionalism while achieving productivity, divisional KPI's and service levels.
- To work with Executives, Consultants and Financial Planners to ensure that there is a smooth workflow throughout the department.
- Identify training requirements and build the skills and technical knowledge of the team.
- Motivate the team to maintain high morale and low absenteeism and turnover
- Hold effective 1:1 and team meetings and bi-annual performance reviews
- Monitor individual performance
- Ensure team compliance in line with agreed standards
- Take responsibility for own and team knowledge of regulations, processes and procedures
Essential experience and skills required
- Experience of leading and developing a highly successful customer focused team
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's
- Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail