Estates Surveyor - RICS - 4 days per week
- Full Time
Estates Surveyor with RICS membership required for initial 6 month contract with public sector client in Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- Manage a varied and geographically widespread mixed portfolio of property including lease renewals and expiries, dilapidations, acquisitions, service charges and liaison with occupiers, landlords and tenants
- Advise public bodies on the management of assets withing the guidelines
- Manage a wide range of property issues, including commissioning consultants, appraisals and landlord and tenant matters, rent reviews, lease breaks and terminations
- Work with a range of clients to provide advice on property, valuations, property markets and property appraisals
- Current memberships of RICS in the commercial property specialism with substantial experience post-qualification
- Understanding and application of sound principles of property management, asset valuation and land economics
- Practical skills in one or more areas of commercial property, planning and development, and be able to provide advice and guidance to others
Full driving licence and car as regular travel to remote areas will be required
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.