Strategic Analytics - New Customer Acquisition with SAS Enterprise Guide and Stakeholder Management is required to join one of my clients who are a leading financial organisation based in London or Northampton.
The role offers a competitive salary GBP45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits package.
- This position is accountable for analysing my clients UK Cards New Customer Acquisition, providing analytical insight that will assist in designing the business strategy and help to achieve its value and profitability objectives.
- The analyst will work in a Business Team environment, whilst at also interacting closely with colleagues within Credit & Strategic Analytics as well as business partners around the organisation such as Commercial and Finance. They will need to gain a strong understanding of the Acquisition strategy through different products and channels, targeting and financials.
- Data extraction through SAS is required.
- The analyst will assist in the design of test campaigns, which will ensure the ability to have measurable and valid results. And be accountable for analysing new opportunities, helping to optimise existing strategies and ensuring all acquisition activities meet corporate return hurdles.
- Present back findings internally and to business partners. Opportunity to participate in financial/business reviews updating management on a routine basis.
- Transform high-level requests into focused and specific analysis to support strategies to increase volume and/or profitability of new accounts. The strategy may differ by product and channel.
- The analyst will assist in the design of test campaigns, ensuring the ability to have measurable and valid results. The role also involves performing short and long term analysis based on program test performance to support optimal marketing program strategy and recommendations. Extend/modify analysis based on observations/knowledge of data and limitations, and implications of results.
- Ensure marketing analyses are completed on time and meet or exceed quality standards.
- Present and communicate results to Senior Management
- Contribute to business development activities and proposition development
- Experience analysing products/programmes through the lens of marginal P&L contribution, return on capital metrics and in line with strategic direction.
- Commercial and financial awareness and experience including Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Effective stakeholder management skills
- Industry knowledge (ideally experience with major international financial services firm)
- Ability to convert analytical data into strategic insight and communicate that message effectively in PowerPoint
- Ability to identify solutions and package ideas and results in a logical, understandable and compelling way for both technical and non-technical audiences
About The Company
My client are a global organisation who have millions of customers world-wide in USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East.