Year 6 EAL Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day.
Year 6 EAL Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
October 2016 to July 2017
Are you a forward thinking Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you bring fun and creativity into your teaching?
Would working within EAL children appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Key Stage Two Teacher from after October half term to take a small Year 6 class of EAL children until the end of the academic year. The class consists of approximately 20 children and you would be responsible for moving them on as much as possible before moving on to high school.
This Primary School in Manchester is a two form entry community school where SATS results are above average. The staff are driven on creating a strong community bond and work hard to ensure that parents and carers are involved in their children's learning. As a Teacher in Key Stage Two, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with parents and carers.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work with an experienced team of practitioners, who will support and motivate you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is dedicated to implementing creative and fun lessons and will offer you ample resources in order for you to achieve this.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 2 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps
Apply for Year 6 EAL Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly