Nursery Primary Teacher
Nursery Teacher for a Bolton Primary School.
£85-£130 per day.
Maternity Leave cover starting November 2016.
This is a large primary school in an urban area. Virtually all the pupils are from different minority-ethnic backgrounds and speak English as an additional language. The largest groups have Indian or Pakistani heritages, but others come from a variety of different backgrounds, with those of Black African heritage constituting the largest of these. Increasingly, the school is admitting pupils in different age-groups who are newly arrived from overseas and speak little or no English when they start. . The proportion of pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities is broadly similar to that in most schools. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is above average.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Pension Scheme.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Commitment to personal development
- An extremely positive and supportive working environment
- A friendly, hard working and supportive team of staff and governors
- NQTs are welcome to apply
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Have recent experience of teaching Reception and/or Nursery aged children.
- Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- Have a passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible.
- Be an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team.
- Have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally.
- Be committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities.
- Be able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
- Planning, preparation of the national curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Nursery Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly