Nursery Primary Teacher
Nursery Teacher for a Bolton Primary School.
£85-£130 per day.
Maternity Leave cover starting November 2016.
This is a large primary school in an urban area. Virtually all the pupils are from different minority-ethnic backgrounds and speak English as an additional language. The largest groups have Indian or Pakistani heritages, but others come from a variety of different backgrounds, with those of Black African heritage constituting the largest of these. Increasingly, the school is admitting pupils in different age-groups who are newly arrived from overseas and speak little or no English when they start. . The proportion of pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities is broadly similar to that in most schools. The proportion of pupils known to be eligible for free school meals is above average.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Pension Scheme.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Commitment to personal development
- An extremely positive and supportive working environment
- A friendly, hard working and supportive team of staff and governors
- NQTs are welcome to apply
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Have recent experience of teaching Reception and/or Nursery aged children.
- Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum.
- Have a passion for working with young children and be kind, caring and flexible.
- Be an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team.
- Have high expectations and demonstrate a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all our children, both academically and personally.
- Be committed to inclusion and to providing exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for children of all abilities.
- Be able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
- Planning, preparation of the national curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.