- Part Time
Grade: 5 (SCP 15-17)
Whole Year/Term Time: Post 1: Term Time plus 10 days - permanent
Post 2: Term Time plus 5 days - permanent
Hours per Week: Post 1: 37 hours per week £14,836 - £15,522
Post 2: Up to 18.5 hours per week to include Thursday and Friday (£7,257 - £7,592 for 18.5 hours)
Start Date: ASAP to be confirmed
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and flexible individual to work within our administrative team. Applicants must have a polite, welcoming and professional manner and be able to work both independently and as part of the administration team.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 we were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on our ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional, calm and friendly approach
- Excellent administrative knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including parents/carers, students, visitors and staff
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Confidence in using Management Information Systems, and an ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Motivated, innovative, adaptable and enthusiastic in all aspects of your own work
The closing date is Friday 28th October 2016 – 12.00 noon.
If you wish to apply for this post an application form and further details can be download from our website by the apply button on this page.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.