Care Assistant Job in Littlehampton - Free Uniform & DBS!
Care Assistant Job inLittlehampton
Our newly-opened Chichester branch is now recruiting permanent Care Assistants to work in a variety of care settings in the Littlehampton area of West Sussex.
For a limited time only, we are also offering a free DBS check and free uniform when you join our team!
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
The Care Assistant Job Role:
Newcross Healthcare has been providing excellent quality care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for nearly 20 years. We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff and ensuring our clients receive the highest quality person-centred care.
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and assisting with activities as required. Experience of caring for those with Dementia is highly desirable, and you should also be committed to quality of care, promoting client independence and improving well-being.
Benefits of being a Newcross Care Assistant:
- Salary up to £13.54/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free DBS criminal record check (limited time only!)
- Free uniform (limited time only!)
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced Care Assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant Job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
- Moving and handling training
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.