Educational Teaching Assistant
Educational Teaching Assistant - Temporary
Grade: 6 (SCP 18-21)
Whole Year/Term Time: Term Time (temporary to cover maternity leave)
Hours per Week: 28.33 Hours – 8.30 am to 2.45 pm
Salary: Grade 6 £11591 - £12918
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual to provide support to individual and groups of students, in and out of the classroom with regards to learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and for securing physical and emotional well-being.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 we were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on our ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
We require an excellent and enthusiastic ETA who:
- Has a passion for students’ learning and is committed to the safeguarding of all students
- Has relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- Is highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- Is creative in their approach
- Has very high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is flexible and adaptable
- Will commit to our school ethos ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
- May be considering a career in teaching in the future.
The closing date is Friday 28th October 2016 – 12.00 noon.
Further information can be downloaded from website by the apply button on this page.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.