Clinical Lead Nurse, Excellent Career Progression
Are you a Clinical Lead Nurse in the Seacroft area of Leeds looking to progress and expand your skills within a vibrant organisation?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Nursing and Residential Care Village with new services including short and long term care. You will be working for an organisation with a fantastic ethos who put their residents at the forefront of everything they do.
As Clinical Lead Nurse your role will be to identify any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in service delivery. You will ensure that regulatory standards are met and exceeded throughout the home and ensure that residents are safe and protected by implementing Quality Assurance and service improvements.
Role requirements of a Clinical Lead Nurse:
- A valid and up to date NMC Pin. RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Experience as a senior nurse or above
- You will have strong people management experience, and strive for excellence.
- Experience in a similar background with an ambition to make this role your own.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good knowledge of conducting client assessments
The hours, benefits and salary:
- £36,000 to £38,000 per annum DOE
- Competitive company contributory Pension
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Simply Health Medical scheme
- Support towards revalidation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with new services. So if you are interested, then please click on ‘Apply’!