Ready... Steady... Cook !!
Post: Assistant Chef
Location: Busy Bees at Holmes Chapel, Manor Lane, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire CW4 8AB
Contract: Part Time
Salary: £6.70 - £8.50
Holmes Chapel nursery is located close to the M6 motorway and Holmes Chapel train station. Outstanding Ofsted rating August 2016. Nutritious home cooked meals cooked by our kitchen team. With a highly trained and knowledgable staff team.
Busy Bees are currently seeking an Assistant Chef who has already had experience in working in the world of childcare or who is seeking a new opportunity within a Nursery environment. The Assistant Chef is required to help the Chef, and is to report to both the Nursery Manager and the Chef.
Our children have various dietary needs and so the Assistant Chef needs to pay attention to the different menus that need to be prepared as well as the snacks and drinks requested. We are looking for a team player who enjoys working with and for children and who is kind, and friendly. The ongoing need for the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness is essential.
We offer the Assistant Chef a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Assistant Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly