Regional Account Manager / Key Account Manager-Waste Management
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Salary: Attractive, dependent on experience, car, phone etc.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is the UK's market leader in outsourced waste management and recycling services. Their ability to optimise practical and efficient solutions on site is a unique service offering that distinguishes them from their competitors. They put people first, whether they're their employees, shareholders, or customers. They are looking for individuals who share their people-first philosophy and can help them continually innovate and grow through their insights, innovation and unique talents.
They have a fantastic opportunity to recruit a Regional Account Manager covering London and the surrounding regions to the South and East (Region 1). Reporting to the Head of Managed Accounts South, this position is critical to ensure the continued growth of existing accounts and the development of new business relationships. Their head office is based in Telford, Shropshire, but this is a home based position ideally for someone located within the region.
- Ensure healthy growth in line with agreed targets within all the accounts allocated and establish commercially fruitful relationships with key contacts.
- Responsibility for own budget and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met.
- Carry out regular business reviews as agreed with the customer.
- Work with the internal account coordinators to maintain the customer's details.
- Manage aged debt for all relevant accounts/projects in conjunction with the allocated credit controller.
- Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis for your customer base to ensure you follow up all of the opportunities, and secure the new business opportunities.
- Compile and present relevant reports.
- Complete all regional review meeting minutes and site visit appraisals.
- Identify potential growth from the existing customer base and to convert these opportunities into tangible results.
- Seek out potential new customers in regions to increase revenue.
- Retain existing contracts ensuring consistent delivery.
- Be prepared for extensive travel and overnight stays as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience
- Essential experience of managing and growing customer accounts with a spend budget of £8 million.
- Experience working within the waste industry is desirable, other industries are considered.
- Solid understanding of waste management is essential.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to handle and manage high volumes of work, short deadlines and travel.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused while considering commercial aspects of the business.
- Build and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication ability.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Manager, Sales, Business Development, Senior Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Sales Executive, Waste Management Sales, Regional Sales Manager, Regional Business Development Manager, Senior Field Sales, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Training Sales, Senior Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager, Area Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Executive, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Territory Sales Manager, Territory Business Development Manager, Commercial Sales, Commercial Sales Executive, Waste Business Development Manager may also be considered for this role.