Quality Officer / Compliance Executive - Manufacturing
Job Title: Quality and Compliance Officer
With over 30 years' experience and a genuine passion for sleep, they're Britain's leading bed specialist, providing customers with everything they need for a great night's sleep.
With suppliers and business partners based globally, they also manufacture their own products within the UK. As part of their continued growth, they have a great opportunity for an experienced Quality & Compliance Officer, based at their Bed Factory in Oldbury (West Midlands). You'll take the lead role of ensuring compliance within their Bed Factory, carrying out planned and business required audits & inspections. Whilst working with all departments to strive on improving the quality of processes, products & raw materials throughout the site.
- Work to an audit programme ensuring products, raw materials & processes are being controlled to the agreed compliance standards
- Responsible for AQL inspections, sample inspections, product & process audits
- Carrying out trend analysis on Internal non-conformities and communicate report findings
- Collating, interpreting and reporting data from Audits carried out to support the business objectives
- Ensuring corrective & preventative action plans are implemented
- Understand product legal requirements, validate record and file
- Accurate communication of quality issues directly with suppliers
- Working with production to implement standard operating procedures with critical quality care points
- Collate and file Raw material and finished goods specification drawing to assist with inspections & audits
You'll have a minimum of 3 years' experience with a track record within a similar quality based role. You'll be highly organised, self-motivated, methodical and have a good eye for detail. You will need to be competent in MS Office with intermediate Excel skills. Building strong relationships will be fundamental to the success of this role whilst delivering quality based solutions.
You'll place a great importance on quality and compliance but most of all you'll have a passion to work for Britain's leading bed specialist.
It's a great place to work, where everyone works as a team, a place where we recognise and celebrate success.
To apply for this role please click APPLY and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with experience of; Quality Development Manager, Compliance Assistant, Quality Coordinator, Quality Supervisor, Product Quality Manager, Compliance Manager, Quality Assurance, Health and Safety Manager, Safety Environment Manager, Compliance Officer, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Continuous Improvement, Compliance Executive, Improvement Manager, Business Development, Quality Overseer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Quality Officer / Compliance Executive - Manufacturing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly