Care at Home Jobs in Penzance & Surrounding Areas - Nights
Night shifts: 22.00 - 07.00
Full Training Provided
We are seeking experienced carer’s to provide care to our clients in their own homes in the Penzance area. Our clients have a variety of complex health care needs. As such we require a care team which can provide essential care and support for them when needed enabling them to live fulfilled lives.
We are seeking carers who are able to work well under pressure, with experience in any of the areas listed below:-
- Mental Health
- End Of Life
- PEG Feeding
- Mobility Issues requiring the use of specialist equipment and hoisting
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Degenerative Medical Conditions (such as Motor Neurone Disease)
- Palliative Care
- Health related home based care and support
- Stoma & Catheter care
Within this role you will be responsible for assisting with key health provision functions as listed, including administering medication, personal care and healthcare tasks to assist our client with day to day living. Our person centred service is designed to enable our client to interact with their family and also the local community as much as possible, enabling them to maximise their independence and live a fulfilling life.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross Complex Care team in this varied and rewarding role. You will be delivering person-centred care in accordance with a personalised care and support plan.
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support, and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours. Due to the nature and location of this role, access to your own transport, or being based locally is essential.
Further benefits of joining Newcross as a Complex Care Assistant include:
- Excellent salary, paid weekly plus night, weekend and bank holiday enhancements
- Structured rota with holiday pay earned on top of hourly rate
- Agreed mileage and travel expenses for most clients
- Free uniform and criminal record (DBS) check
- Free ongoing training and uniform earned as you work
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- 24/7 support from a dedicated central team
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
To be considered for this role you will need:
- The ability to prove your right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a complex care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care desirable
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.