Do you want to be part of a school that is only getting better year by year, celebrating their best ever GCSE results this year? Winter is on its way, do you want to make the hard early mornings easier to get up for? Can you see yourself becoming an integral member of the RE department to KS3&4 at a leading school in Barnsley? If the answer is yes, you are what we are looking for!
This role is to cover long term sickness over a 6 month period teaching RE to KS3&KS4
- Teaching in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department.
- Independent planning, preparation and delivery of all lessons.
- Building relationships with students and staff to maximise learning opportunities
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have experience in a similar role, teaching to at least KS3.
- Be able provide a minimum of two acceptable references and be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards
-Strong behaviour management skills
-Opportunities to progress your career
-State of the art facilities
-Competitive daily rate
If you are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a very modern school, please contact Lewi today on 0114 2743765 at our Sheffield office or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org