Male Care Assistant Vacancy - Child with Complex Needs in Camelford
Male Care Assistant Job - Child with Complex Needs in Camelford
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Male Paediatric Care Assistant to join our Complex Care at Home team in Truro, Cornwall. You will be working regular night or day shifts with our client to ensure their well-being and assisting family in difficult situations.
Due to the rural location of our client, agreed mileage payments can be discussed.
It is essential that you have worked in similar environments previously and are able to work well under pressure. You will become part of this friendly team on a rolling rota.
As an ideal candidate, you will have gained experience through working with any of the following:
- Learning Disability
- Challenging behaviour
- Home care
Within your role you will be responsible for assisting with key health provisions and personal support, in order to assist the clients with day to day living. Our person centred service is designed to support all areas of the person centred care plan, helping our clients to interact with their families and also the local community.
You will form an integral part of the Newcross Care at Home team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with personalised care plans that enrich lives.
You will have access to comprehensive training and 24 hour support, and in order to ensure that you always have enough work you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
The Benefits of joining Newcross include:
- Excellent salary, paid weekly plus night, weekend and bank holiday enhancements
- Agreed mileage and travel expenses for most clients
- Free uniform and criminal record (DBS) check
- Free ongoing training and uniform earned as you work
- Your own online account area to enter availability, receive payslips.
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to apply for this paediatric Care Assistant job, you will need:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Own transport preferable (or being based locally)
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.