Senior Customer Administrator
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have an opportunity for a Senior Customer Administrator to join our team based in Holmfield, Halifax, on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm and will receive a competitive salary.
We are forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from multiple UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution.
As our Senior Customer Administrator you will proactively manage relationships with allocated customers and their expectations.
Our Senior Customer Administrator duties and key responsibilities include:
- To effectively manage all expectations in line with achievable operational service levels.
- Speak to all customers a minimum of once weekly and refer any relevant customer intelligence to General Manager. Communicate issues internally and be the customer representative on site and manage expectations.
- Produce monthly reports detailing full outline of customer account to General Manager.
- Liaise with carriers/transport companies/customers to provide booking slots into our Goods In department.
- Maintain Stock control and stock file integrity. Ensure Goods Receive stock figures onto the internal stock database in a timely fashion.
- Provide clear and concise processing instructions to internal departments.
- Provide support to internal departments with any queries or issues in relation to customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve our customer service levels
- Produce despatch notes and despatch stock from the internal stock database and ensuring accurate stock files are maintained.
- Invoice all processes and materials accurately to the customer.
- Maximise sales opportunities in conjunction with the General Manager providing all information in the required format for sign off.
The successful Senior Customer Administrator must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- The ability to be organised and accurate while working in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring you can communicate with all key relationships in a professional manner
- Ability to make decision and to use your own initiative
- Knowledge of garment processing advantageous
- Experience of stock control
- Experience and knowledge of Transport operations
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Confident when using Excel; formulas and pivot tables
- Grade C or above in GSCE English and Maths or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a similar role
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Senior Customer Administrator please click ‘Apply’ today.
Apply for Senior Customer Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly