Accounts Administrator - part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Accounts Administrator to join Reigate Hill based in Reigate, Surrey.
Reigate Hill is a prestigious golf club set in the heart of Surrey. Surrounded by spectacular views the Club is now looking at adding to their friendly and professional team.
As an Accounts Administrator you will play a major role in the daily running and financial management of the Club and will be a familiar presence around the building, engaging with members and staff alike. Your key duties will be:
- Working alongside the Accounts Manager in taking responsibility for the financial management of the Club, reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Preparing monthly profit and loss accounts for the General Manager and Board of Directors
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledger using Sage 50.
- Raising invoices and chasing payment.
- Daily reconciliation of bank statements, Payroll, VAT returns, processing BACS payments, invoicing, credit control, managing staff expenses and petty cash.
- Assisting the General Manager in budgeting and forecasting when required.
- Being an active and visible member of the Clubs staff team.
An ideal Accounts Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper or in a similar accounting or financial role.
- Experience of producing monthly management accounts
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 50.
- Experience of chasing settlement of outstanding invoices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - be able to communicate confidently at all levels, including with members, staff and the Senior Management Team.
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to work with accuracy at all times.
- Be comfortable working under your own initiative and working to deadlines.
Bookkeeping or accounts experience employing Sage Line 50 is essential. Although it would be ideal, it is not necessary of having previously worked within a golf club environment.
We are an extremely friendly team who recognizes the importance of work / life balance. This is a very flexible roll where working hours can largely be tailored to fit around your life. As long as the job gets done and key deadlines hit, we don’t really mind when you work.
Your working hours will be Part Time (20-30 hours per week).
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online, together with a cover letter detailing your experience and salary expectations.
recruitx ref: 52962972 / INDMP