EYFS Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day.
EYFS Primary Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
January 2017- July 2017
Do you have experience of teaching in EYFS?
Do you bring fun and outdoor learning into your teaching?
Would working within a large foundation unit in a Manchester Primary School appeal to you?
As a Teacher of EYFS, do you have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher from January 2017 to July 2017 to cover a maternity leave. The class consists of 30 children and you will be working alongside another Teacher as well as 3 support staff within the unit.
This Primary School in Manchester is a one form entry Church of England school who cater for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents to ensure that learning does not end when the school closes. As a Teacher in EYFS, you will be expected to prepare children ready for key stage one.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there. The school are willing to consider NQTS for this role.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.