- Full Time
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding national training provider with exciting new opportunities ahead?
Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training organisations in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training. Positive Outcomes is part of a £360m investment group, Graded 2 by OFSTED with a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency, Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
As a Resourcer your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the screening of applicants for these vacancies and a typical day will involve speaking on the telephone to potential applicants, sifting through CVs and applications, and liaising with the Engagement Officers to agree criteria for the selection of successful candidates.
- This role also involves completing paperwork and advertising roles on numerous recruitment sites.
- Based in the sales team, this is a very fast paced environment and you must be happy with working to strict deadlines and targets, as well as being comfortable with speaking with candidates by telephone.
An ideal Resourcer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in the NVQ / Apprenticeship sector isn’t necessary as we will provide the necessary training, however would be beneficial.
- You must be able to manage your own time effectively.
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels and be hardworking, committed and loyal.
- You will ideally have demonstrable experience of working within a recruitment or resourcing environment and you must be of smart, professional appearance.
The working hours are 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday.
In return, you will receive a salary of £15,000 - £18,000 per annum dependent upon experience with the potential to earn bonus in a fun and competitive working environment, up to 30 days annual leave, dependent upon length of service together with a company pension scheme and childcare vouchers. Our offices are modern and based in Derbyshire.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52962065 / INDHP