Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
I am currently working with a lovely school in Central Liverpool who are looking for a Qualified Teaching Assistant to support their team for the duration of the summer term.
We are looking for excellence across all areas of Key stage 2. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
Applicants should have:
- Strong communication skills with both pupils and staff.
- Current knowledge of the KS2 curriculum, with direct experience of working with pupils within this age range
- Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
- The key person approach.
- Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way.
We believe that every child deserves the very best education and a safe and caring environment in which they can thrive. Your positive and enthusiastic approach to working in partnership with the KS2 team will provide the means for our children to reach their potential.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:-
- A minimum of NVQ/CACHE Level 2 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a School environment
- Good communication skills
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
In reward for our teaching assistants' hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, TA of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact us at email@example.com
Or call 0151 255 1666