£25,000 - £35,000 + Fantastic Benefits
Data Interchange is a leading provider of electronic data interchange (EDI) and eBusiness integration solutions to over 4,000 global organisations. We provide critical functionality for managing communications and data transformation within and beyond the enterprise. We have offices in the UK, Germany, Spain and Sweden and have customers across the world. We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Service Delivery team.
Your role as Implementation Consultant:
You will be responsible for delivering installations and upgrades of Data Interchange products to customers, either on site or remotely, as well as providing user training on our product portfolio. Some projects will also require you to liaise with the customer to clarify data mapping requirements, review message specifications, and to create data conversions with our in-house products ensuring compliance to the customer’s business requirements.
What will you need in becoming the successful Implementation Consultant?
- Demonstrable ability to logically analyse and resolve problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Translating business requirements into technical functional requirements
- Adept with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience of B2B integration
- Good knowledge of I.T. networks and server environments
- Highly motivated, organised and methodical with an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Focus on personal responsibility / accountability
It would be great if you also had:
- EDI solutions
- EDIFACT / ANSI X12 / TRADACOMS / VDA / XML message formats
- Windows Server / Active Directory
- Certificate Authorities
We are looking to interview immediately so if you meet the above criteria then please apply now!
Apply for Implementation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly