Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England we deliver Government funded and corporate training in Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, Estate Agency, Retail, IT, Sales, Warehousing and Storage and Hospitality, and other core awards.
Due to success and expansion we now have opportunities for a Contracts Administrator to join our existing Head Office team at J28 of the M1 in Derbyshire.
Our Contracts Administrators are responsible for ensuring that we receive the correct funding for our training delivery, carrying out the following tasks:
- Complex data entry to register learners’ personal information and qualification information on our bespoke systems with high accuracy.
- Monitoring the receipt of learner certificates.
- Carrying out detailed analysis of reports to check and correct errors.
- Assisting with internal compliance and quality checks and reporting on findings.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experience:
- Substantial administration experience.
- Be a confident user of Microsoft systems and have experiencing in adapting to and using bespoke software.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working to strict regulations.
- The ability to manage a demanding workload and working to strict deadlines.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- 30 days annual leave.
- A company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52862064/ INDHP
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly