Care Coordinator/Care Manager, Lead A New Start Up Branch
Care Coordinator/Care Manager
£30K Per Annum + Bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new start up branch close to Tonbridge, Kent for a nationally established Home Care Provider. Specialising in first class befriender services for clients within their own homes, they pride themselves on providing excellent care to elderly clients and
adults with learning disabilities.
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator eager for career progression, or a Registered Care Manager looking for a new challenge?
As a Care Coordinator/Registered Care Manager you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the business, promoting a caring environment for clients, through strong management of the staff team and care planning. Your duties will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively.
- Be the primary point of contact for customer’s enquiries.
- Meet your customers and get to know them.
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business.
- Recruit sufficient staff with the right values and passion.
- Constantly promote the company values to the team and monitor quality.
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and customers are happy.
- Instil the company values throughout the staff team.
What do I need to be a Care Coordinator/Registered Care Manager?
- The successful applicant will have a number of years’ experience in running and ideally developing a Home Care service.
- You will ideally have a QCF or NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Care, Registered Managers Award or equivalent.
- You will be fully up to speed with CQC Requirements and other legislation.
- Full Driving Licence and access to your own Transport.
Above all we are looking for someone who is passionate about providing quality home care services through leading a diverse staff team. Our client is focused on continued personal development and will aid your growth, so if you are looking to progress you will be fully supported!
This role would be commutable from Crowborough, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Royal Tunbridge Wells, East Grinstead and all surrounding areas.
If you are excited by this Care Coordinator/Registered Care Manager role and would like to find out more, please click ‘Apply’.
Apply for Care Coordinator/Care Manager, Lead A New Start Up Branch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly