Ellis Brigham have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Retail Assistant to join them at their stores Nationwide. With a passion for passion for skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering or other mountain sports you will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Over the last 75 years Ellis Brigham has grown from being a specialist boot seller, to the leading UK independent outdoor sports retailer. Now, we sponsor and employ professional skiers and snowboarders, and pride ourselves on the fact that all of our expert members of staff are passionate about outdoor sports, with excellent first hand knowledge of our products.
Our Retail Assistants are crucial to the retail operations of Ellis Brigham Ltd. You will report to the Management Team/Department Supervisor and will be responsible for helping to provide high quality goods and excellent customer service to our customers. You will be the initial contact that Ellis Brigham customers have with the company, and it is expected that your professional conduct and enthusiasm reflects our company values at all times.
The successful Retail Assistant will have the below responsibilities:
- Help with customer queries including returns or complaints
- Learn, understand and commit to the Expedition.
- Work as part of the team to achieve targets.
- Convey your knowledge and enthusiasm about products to our customers and use your knowledge to develop strong sales.
- Follow Ellis Brigham retail standards at all times.
- Keep staff areas and stock rooms neat and tidy in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Accurately branch transfer and receive stock from other stores.
What can we offer our Retail Assistant?
In return for your hard work we offer full training, competitive rates of pay, staff discount and flexible working opportunities, along with good career development prospects that come from working for the UK's most progressive mountain sports retailer.
If you think you would make the perfect ‘Retail Assistant’ then please click ‘apply’ today!