Outbound Sales Customer Experience Consultant
DBF LTD has an exciting opportunity for an Outbound Sales Customer Experience Consultant to join the team based in Peterborough. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £16,328 + £3000 bonus.
This is an outbound Business to Business (B2B) sales role that involves selling the many benefits of our client’s vast repertoire of music to businesses and organisations across the UK, with the aim of licensing premises where applicable. You will be making warm calls to businesses that have received correspondence by email or post, on behalf of our client and providing exceptional sales and customer service at all times.
Our client is a society of around 114,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers – our members. They represent the rights of these members (and the members of roughly 100 affiliated societies in nearly 150 countries around the world) by licensing organisations to play, perform or make available music. They distribute royalties to those members and societies fairly and efficiently.
They have been providing music licenses to businesses that play music for customers, employees or both for more than 100 years.
Responsibilities as our Outbound Sales Customer Experience Consultant
- Business to business outbound calling to establish music usage and potential music usage, and to sell licenses where needed.
- Selling the value and benefits of the client’s wide-ranging repertoire to businesses – new and existing customers.
- Calculating and issuing licenses to customers, agreeing payment terms and dates, and ensuring that new account details are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Encouraging and taking customer payments over the telephone, embracing the challenge of dealing with business owners and objection handling when needed.
- Update and amend details on the client database, and accurately log all call outcomes.
- To work flexibly between the hours of 8am and to 10pm weekdays (standard office hours are between 8:30am – 6pm depending on rota).
- To work in fast-paced, target-driven telephone-based environment, where all calls are recorded.
- To achieve agreed targets based on SLA (Service Level Agreement) regarding quality and revenue targets.
- To represent our client in a professional manner at all times.
Skills and Experience needed to become our Outbound Sales Customer Experience Consultant
- Good general PC skills, with good MS Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience of consultative sales and proactive presentation of value/benefits to customers
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Demonstrable experience of “First Touch Resolution” – taking ownership and seeing issues through to resolution
- Excellent rapport building skills and use effective questioning skills
- Excellent objection handling skills, with the ability to gain information by ‘having a conversation’ with the customer
- Actively listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Work to exceed financial and quality targets
- Meet deadlines, and manage a demanding workload
- Resilience and tenacity
- Honesty and openness
- Open-minded & flexible
Targets will be staggered over the initial 3 months:
- To achieve a revenue per hour target
- To achieve an average monthly call quality target of 80%
- To achieve an average monthly call pass rate of 93%
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Outbound Sales Customer Experience Consultant then please click ‘apply’ now!