Customer Retention and Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Retention and Account Manager in Kingston, to join an expanding international company. MeetingPoint International is a telesales agency which provides leads for IT companies worldwide.
MeetingPoint International is currently ranked as the Best SME in Kingston and are recognised by the Kingston Business Excellence Awards and certified by the ISSM (Institute of Sales and Marketing Management).
As a Customer Retention and Account Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Managing Client queries and campaigns
- Building Client relationships
- Extensive and advanced use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Carrying out a monthly payroll for internal staff
- Creating, cleansing and managing all internal administration and databases using Excel
- Handling customer queries and resolving them within a timely manner
- Working closely with Marketing Manager’s and over-looking B2B sales
An ideal Customer Retention and Account Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Microsoft Office inluding Excel and Word
- Fluent English Speaker
- Top Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must live within commutable distance to Kingston Upon Thames
Your working hours will be full time, Monday to Friday.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: / INDMP