Year 4 Primary Teacher
Year 4 Teacher, Manchester Primary School
October 2016 start - permanent role
Are you an experienced Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you bring fun and outdoor learning into your teaching?
Would working within a forward thinking primary school appeal to you?
Do you have a sound knowledge of the Key Stage Two curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 4 Teacher from October 2016. The successful candidate will be offered a permanent post subject to references. The class consists of 29 children and you will be working alongside 3 other Teachers as well as support staff within the lower key stage two department. This role has arisen due to a member of staff relocating.
This Primary School in Manchester is a two form entry Roman Catholic primary school who cater for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher has high expectations of teaching.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage Two to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and are interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Year 4 Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly