Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher in Manchester
£110- £130 per day
January 2017- July 2017
Are you a dedicated teacher who is keen to inspire the generation of tomorrow?
Can you encourage children to aim high?
Do you want to be part of a committed, progressive school faculty team?
If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
A Manchester Primary school are looking to appoint a driven and creative Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a Year 3 class from January 2017.
This Primary school is a one form entry school Roman Catholic school and staff are committed to promoting the Catholic faith. The successful candidate will be willing to fully partake in the school life and contribute towards the continued growth of the school.
- Access to Free CPD courses and training.
- Work as part of a team in a professional and friendly environment.
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300.
- Well serviced transport links.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Has previous experience of working within KS2.
- Is keen to develop their own teaching skills.
- Is positive, energetic and caring.
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in parents' evenings and whole school training events.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and your enthusiasm can make a difference then apply today.
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for Year 3 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly