Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst with strong analytical and numeric skills. You will be joining a dynamic and expanding team with excellent opportunity for long term progression. You will be responsible for supporting a team of Research & Development auditors. The successful candidate will have the intelligence to absorb and analyse complex material quickly
- The Finance analyst will help process and analyse information requested from clients and their advisors.
The role will involve;
- Processing accounts and payroll data; making observations, spotting inconsistencies and feeding back to clients and/or report writing team
- Providing any support necessary to report writing team; provide instruction to case managers regarding outstanding information required to proceed; pre-packing information to allow reports to be written more efficiently
- Carrying out web based research into client’s business activities and building case files for different activity types
- Preparing report templates
The successful candidate will need;
- Strong academic record - the role requires individual to have the intelligence and ability to absorb assimilate and analyse often complex material quickly.
- Very Strong numeric skills + Strong written English ability
- Analytical skills
- Methodical approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to work hard and progress
- Attention to detail