Care Assistant / Support Worker
We are looking for reliable, caring team members to make a difference in the lives of others. We have an opportunity for a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join our team in North Tyneside.
Location: North Tyneside
Rate Of Pay: £8.50 per hour + benefits
Working in care is a unique career, every day is different, with fresh challenges but also rewarding achievements. After you finish your care shift, you can go home knowing you have made a difference to people’s lives – not everyone can say that.
In this Care Assistant / Support Worker role you will assist and support clients with daily tasks in their own home, including personal care, household duties and clinical requirements.
Care Assistant / Support Worker - You will have:
- Good communication skills
- A range of availability and flexibility.
- The ability to keep calm under pressure.
- A refined capability for filling out care diaries in detail.
- Genuine care for others.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Care experience would be beneficial.
It’s great working for Ark and here’s why:
- Competitive pay – up to £9.50 per hour
- Local Work & Flexible Hours
- FREE Induction, ongoing support and development with funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Career progression.
- Free uniform & equipment.
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme.
- Paid Holidays
- Pension scheme
If you are looking for a career which makes a positive impact in people’s lives, please click “Apply” today.
This Care Assistant / Support Worker role may be relevant if you have previous experience of: Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care, Social Worker, Home Support, Child Support, Care Coordinator, Disability Support, Vulnerable Care, Elderly Care, Adult Care, Mental Health Worker, Relief Carer, Waking Night Worker, Outreach Support, Dementia Care, Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Youth Worker and Project Worker.