Care Assistant / Support Worker
We are seeking a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join our team in Pudsey, Leeds
Location: Pudsey, Leeds
Rate Of Pay: £9.00 per hour + benefits
Ark is a nationwide care provider with a family feel. Our business is growing and we are looking for caring, reliable and dedicated people to join our family.
Care Assistant / Support Worker - You will be:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Assisting with medication
Care Assistant / Support Worker - You will have:
- Genuine care for others
- Good communication skills
- A current full valid driving license and access to a vehicle for work
- Flexible approach to working hours
It’s great working for Ark and here’s why:
- Paid induction
- Comprehensive clinical training package giving you real opportunities for development
- Funding towards QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Career progression with a growing nationwide home healthcare provider
If you are looking for a career which makes a positive impact in peoples lives, please click “Apply” today.
Ark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender, sex or sexual orientation or age.
This Care Assistant / Support Worker role may be relevant if you have previous experience of: Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Social Care, Social Worker, Home Support, Child Support, Care Coordinator, Disability Support, Vulnerable Care, Elderly Care, Adult Care, Mental Health Worker, Relief Carer, Waking Night Worker, Outreach Support, Dementia Care, Healthcare Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Youth Worker and Project Worker.