Operational Support Manager / Customer Service Manager
Job Title: Operational Support Manager
Location: Portsmouth, PO1
Salary: Competitive subject to experience
Hours: Mon - Friday
Our client based in Portsmouth, is a leading European provider of quality insurance products for over 100 major brand clients. They operate by selling its insurance, assistance and service programmes to major clients and key accounts via multi sector offerings.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Operational Support Manager. They are looking for a Customer focussed Manager, with experience in Call Centre Customer Service , Complaints Management preferably in Insurance or Fraud investigation setting.
The company is seeking a candidate with the ability to lead, motivate and manage a growing customer service team with a wide array of experience and expertise. You will be expected to be commercially astute, so any experience of working within the wholesale industry will prove highly advantageous.
- Management of Team Managers responsible for the line management of customer service agents currently support both their UK and International customers
- Engage the team, leading by example and ensure staff are able to discuss any issues and promote the generation of new ideas
- Monitoring the teams workload to ensure all staff are able to deliver exceptional service levels of service
- Motivate and support the team by ensuring staff have adequate training and development to perform their duties to the best of their abilities
- Set and monitor targets and KPI`s
- Dealing with any escalated issues from customers
- Provide feedback on company performance in management meetings
- Suggest ideas from improvement within the department
- The ideal candidate will have Contact Centre experience within the insurance or banking industry and a strong understanding of customer requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in Customer Relations and Complaints management
- Proven abilities with managing a team and operational skills
- Strong MS Office and IT skills- Advanced MS Excel would be highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with individuals from varying backgrounds, including at the corporate level
- Experience of objection handling and dealing with adverse incidents
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads and stay calm under pressure
- Able to use own initiative and `think outside of box
- Intuitive- with experience/ ability to identify potential issues before they arise
- A manager with a natural warmth and presence as well as the strength of character to effectively lead and manage a team
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service, Customer Complaints Advisor, Complaints Manager, Complaints Handler, Customer Relations Advisor,
Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Administrator, Sales Support, Assistant, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Office Administrator, Team Administrator, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Services Manager, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Aid Manager, Customer Support Manager, Customer Services Officer, Senior Customer Services Advisor, Motor Customer Service Manager, Automotive Customer Service Manager, water Customer Service Manager will also be considered for this role.