Biosite Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join the Head Office in Shirley. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £15,000-£16,000 per annum.
Biosite Systems is a software and hardware designer and manufacturer, focusing on developing sophisticated and innovative solutions for a variety of markets.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator:
- Word processing;
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
- Creating and maintaining filing systems;
- Scheduling and attending departmental meetings
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments;
- Organising overnight stays for Engineers
- Liaise with engineers on expenses, mileage etc.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Booking meeting rooms for Operations department
- Using bespoke management systems to maintain information etc.
- Assist the Operations department in the day to day running
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Supporting Head of Operations on a daily basis
Requirements of the Office Administrator:
- Ability to self-motivate
- Proactive/forward thinker
- Problem solver
- Great positive attitude
- Fun personality
- IT literate
- Professional appearance
The ideal Office Administrator should already have demonstrable experience in a role combining excellent administration, organisational and time management skills (attention to detail is essential for this role). You must also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Office Administrator role, please click ‘Apply’ today.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly