Electrical Project Engineer
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers, and due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for an Electrical Project Engineer to be based at our customers office in Gaydon.
Electrical Project Engineer required to support delivery of SVO programs.
Area of Responsibility
You will lead your team in technical discussions to deliver robust fault free designs through the application of the Concurrent Engineering disciplines DFMEA, DFA, DFM, Campaign Prevention Process, Robustness, etc.
- You will need with experience of working in engineering teams, experience of automotive product design.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office based applications
- Vehicle network communication knowledge (CAN, FlexRay)
- Basic programming skills (VBA, JAVA)
- Strong experience and technical knowledge of EMC
- Experience working with a range of On-Car communication systems (CAN, Ethernet, Lin, Flexray).
- Knowledge of On board - Off Board Diagnostics
- Ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues as they arise.
- Knowledge of change control, product definition and change management processes will also prove invaluable.
We support our clients through engineering services outsourcing, product development, IT services and product management solutions. If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better.
TATA Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful.