Senior Digital Product Manager
Senior Digital Product Manager
Job Type: Permanent
As a Barclays Senior Digital Product manager, you'll play a strategic commercial role in our Digital Banking team. We'll look to you to originate and own the product performance, development and delivery of customer experience for our complex online and mobile digital channels. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services.
Our Digital and Commercial Performance team is revolutionising the customer experience through digital technology, making a real impact on the lives of some 7 million people. It's an environment of constant innovation, ideal for people from various e-commerce and digital backgrounds who dream big, thrive on delivering smarter solutions to difficult problems and believe that anything's possible when great minds work together.
As a Senior Digital Product manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of our digital experience to review and challenge existing processes as well as developing innovative solutions that always put our customers first.
- Developing complex products across multiple customer segments with numerous adoption methods.
- You'll be leading our digital operation plan to ensure all targets and KPIs are met.
- You'll drive strategic commercial decisions by having a 360 perspective on customer feedback and Business needs.
- We'll look to you to use your expertise to guide and advise your colleagues across the Customer Network, supporting us to better understand and deliver for our customers.
As Senior Digital Product manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
- A graduate degree or equivalent (computer science and computer programming or Digital technology degrees are preferable but not mandatory).
- We're looking for individuals with experience in a digital commerce environment - including using customer segmentation techniques, applying emerging technologies and an understanding of value based marketing principles.
- Experience of leading product development and/ or design is essential for this role.
- Experience working & delivering products within complex, matrix organisations or project environments will be crucial to success in this role
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - Click on the APPLY link below where you will be re-directed to begin your application on the Barclays careers website.
There are three stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you've applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we'll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.