Group Risk Advisor
Group Risk Advisor
Region: South West
Location: Chipping Sodbury
Business area: Jelf Employee Benefits
Business division: JEB - Group Risk
Contract type: Full time permanent
Remuneration: Competitive subject to skills and experience + Excellent company benefits
Jelf is part of Marsh UK and Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) - a global network of 60,000 experts in risk, strategy, and people. Jelf has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
To support our continued success and our ambitious plans for further growth we currently have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Group Risk Advisor to join our tele-business team based in Chipping Sodbury.
As part of the wider Employee Benefits team the purpose of this role is to maintain and develop strong relationships with our Group Risk customers primarily over the telephone; acting as the first point of contact for your own client base, dealing with renewals, preparing quotes, and answering queries in relation to Group Risk Schemes (Critical Illness, Life Insurance and Income Protection products) to provide a professional service to both clients and colleagues. This will also involve developing strong internal relationships to identify new business cross-selling opportunities.
We are looking for client focused candidates with excellent communication skills who combine strong relationship management and administration skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results, both in terms of retention and new business.
- Manage the Group Risk Scheme's life cycle from initial set up through to renewal
- Act as primary point of contact for your clients, building effective relationships based on trust
- Renew your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets
- Grow the income of your portfolio of clients in line with agreed targets and initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships to identify cross - selling opportunities to secure new business in line with agreed targets and initiatives
Skills and experience:
- Experience within Financial Services and knowledge of Group Risk products either in a similar client focussed role or a group risk administrative support role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong telephone and customer handling skills
- Good organisation and IT skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload
How to apply
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please email Jasmine Champagnie at (see below)