Retail Planning Analyst
We are looking for a Retail Planning Analyst to join the team at Warner Bros Home Entertainment on a 6 month temp basis.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of different date management tools and be able to support the Retail Planning team to identify and implement the best tools on the market.
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- To Support the Retail Planning and Insight Team by developing analytical tools and reports that speed up the analysis and generation of insight of WB products performance in the market
- Create and maintain a self help tool that enables sales, marketing and finance teams to access data easily and efficiently
- To support the Retail Planning and Insight Team in developing the team's skills to present and share data in a clear and concise manner
Essential Job Functions
- To build strong relationships with key WHEG stakeholders and understand the key insights/analysis required to support the business
- Monitor data accuracy across all data sets and flag issues
- To explore, identify and implement the best tools for the team to use to bring together different data sets and enable fast efficient generation of insight
- To maintain and ensure accuracy of key market and retailer data
- To maintain key sales databases that drive retailer and market reporting for all sectors of the business
- Identify the best tools available to provide the business with a self help data tool that is intuitive, flexible and comprehensive and then develop and implement
Relevant Previous Work Experience:
- Proven work experience within an analytical role.
- Proven experience of working with different data analytical tools
- Working Knowledge of film studio/games publisher would be advantageous
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of data analytics and software tools available on the market
- Strong working knowledge of different statistical analysis techniques
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to thrive in a high volume, fast pace, demanding environment.
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Strong team player with the ability to deal with all levels of staff in organisations with diverse cultures and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; confident communicating at all levels within the organization.
- Patient, calm and unflappable nature and flexibility in approach to workload
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent preferred