KS2 Primary teacher - Newhaven - Full-time
Primary Year 3 Teacher - Newhaven, East Sussex
Paid to scale (M1 - M6)
£22,244 - £32,831
November start 2016
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher looking for a new full-time career opportunity in November? Would you describe yourself as inspiring, creative and dedicated to making a difference? If so this is the perfect job for you!
Primary KS2 Teacher with QTS required full-time starting 1st November 2016 for the next academic year based in Newhaven. NQT's with experience of teaching Year 3 classes would be very welcome to apply.
This role is with a medium 2 form entry Primary Academy school for children aged 4 to 11 years old located in Newhaven, East Sussex.
- 5 days a week, full-time teaching an energetic and talented Year 3 KS2 class.
- You will be expected to complete all lesson planning and mark children's work daily.
- Pupil assessment.
- Attend and contribute to Parents evenings.
- Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development and behavioural standards.
- Help with after-school clubs.
About this primary setting:
- Currently 390 mixed pupils on roll.
- 2 form entry
- Part of an Academy Trust.
- Sets high expectations for learning, behaviour and respect.
- Led by an inspiring Head teacher.
- The school's vision is to combine high moral and social values with good basic skills in English language, Maths, Sciences and the Arts.
- Robust behavioural management structure.
- Onsite teacher parking.
- Childrens' results in KS2 year groups have increased year upon year.
- Pupils enjoy school and feel well looked after and safe.
- Recent improvements in childrens' behaviour, following the introduction of a new behaviour policy.
- Pupils are engaged and want to be at school.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), NQT or Overseas Qualified Teachers.
- Up- to-date knowledge of the British National Curriculum.
- Relevant recent teaching experience.
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Recommend a teacher and you will receive £300 for each person that successfully completes 30 days of work for us.
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you then don't delay and apply today!