Location: Andover Head Office
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
With 160 years heritage, the Orvis brand encompasses distinctive country living, offering products which appeal both to avid country sports enthusiasts and those who simply love an outdoor lifestyle. The business is largely driven by apparel sales through retail stores, ecommerce and catalogue channels, but our brand heritage in fly fishing.
Retail Allocator Position:
As part of UK retail growth plan a position of Retail Allocator is being established at our Head Office in Andover, Hampshire. This position is central to the overall retail growth strategy in the UK. The role will report to a US based Allocations Manager.
Retail Allocator Duties:
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring and the movement of Orvis apparel ranges to 18 stores across the UK.
- Working closely with the Inventory and Retail Operational team to ensure the ranging and quantities are allocated and maintained to fit the store profile to meet business targets.
- Monitors the performance of individual SKU and provides recommendations for stock movement to maximise sales and stock turn.
- Provides weekly reporting on category performance
- Provides recommendations on stocking repeat products, analysing historical performance against plan.
- Works with UK Web Merchants to coordinate online sale campaigns to liquidate stock.
Retail Allocator Desired Skills:
The successful individual will possess excellent analytical skills, with Intermediate Excel and ideally have a background in store management, retail planning or a similar Store Allocations role within the apparel sector.
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday and in return we offer; life assurance, pension, generous staff discount, 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays, child care vouchers and use of Orvis' fishing beats in Hampshire.
£20,000-£23,000 per annum
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this Retail Allocator vacancy then apply below today for the chance of an early interview