Trainee Service Advisor, Bradford
Our client is a successful Motor retailer and we are now looking for a Trainee Service Advisor to deliver excellent Customer Service whilst based within their busy Bradford dealership.
The Role of Trainee Service Advisor
We are currently seeking a Trainee Service Advisor to join their dealership based in Bradford. Their comprehensive trainee programme provides an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
* Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
* Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
* Booking in cars for MOT's and service
* Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
* Working to a high level of customer service at all times
* Working within the Parts department when required
Trainee Service Advisor - The ideal candidate
Excellent communication skills; passionate about the automotive industry; forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression; take a pride in appearance; hardworking; punctual; reliable; ability to use own initiative; must have a ‘can do’ attitude; polite and courteous.
Skills required for the role of Trainee Service Advisor
For this role of Trainee Service Advisor previous experience in the Motor Trade would be an advantage. You must have a commitment and passion for the industry plus the desire to build a successful career. This position would also suit a candidate with experience in Customer Service or the Hospitality and Leisure industry;
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Friendly & confident Personality
* Confidence to deal with customers face-to-face
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Proficient use of Computers – Quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Good level of GCSE education as a minimum
For the role of Trainee Service Advisor you will receive:
* Salary of circa £13,000 to £17,000 per annum plus desirable bonus package
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacture
If you feel you have what it takes to join our client’s team, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Trainee, Service, Advisor, Consultant, Customer Service, Automotive, Retail, Leisure, Hospitality, Motor Trade,
Apply for Trainee Service Advisor, Bradford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly