We're looking for a versatile Content Executive to join our growing Content team in Leeds. The successful candidate will have proven experience in producing a range of written content and will be an adaptable writer who is able to deliver diverse writing styles, for a variety of different topics. For content to be successful, our new Content Executive will immerse themselves in the client's tone of voice, understand the importance and use of brand guidelines, and fully understand what will resonate with the target audience.
This role involves producing high quality copy on-site for content marketing purposes and creative online PR campaigns. The successful candidate will work in a supportive and fast-paced environment and will show great ability to turn around content pieces efficiently and within the timeframe given. The ability to jump on opportunities and take a flexible approach will be important, in order to deliver great results for our clients - results which includes metrics such as quality links, online coverage, improved rankings, social shares, and more.
The successful candidate will work with a team of experienced Content Specialists who will provide guidance and support. Starting as a Content Executive, the successful candidate will have the chance to show great performance and grow into a more senior role, taking on responsibility for the overall content strategy and driving content ideas for our range of clients.
- Research and plan high quality, written content to be published on a range of different platforms
- Produce a range of written content, including blog posts, news articles, press releases, white papers, and more to meet deadlines
- Work closely with the project management and media and online relations teams to create content that gets results
- Edit and proof written copy to ensure quality assurance across the team
- Good research skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- A good knowledge of written content best practice
- An understanding of online PR, SEO, and digital marketing
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organisational, time management, and communication skills
- Proven track record of creating effective written copy is essential
- Experience using Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience working in digital marketing is desirable
- A degree in English, marketing or similar is desirable
- Knowledge of technical SEO and analytics would be advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of our content team, then we want to hear from you!
We are always working on something new and exciting, and no two days are the same. If successful, you will get to work in a colourful and creative environment, supported by a great team of content specialists, project managers, and outreach executives.
Our company mission is "To be the best". This includes being a fantastic place to work - we have a broad range of benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays).
Please send you CV over with a covering letter explaining why you think you're right for the job. We look forward to hearing from you!