Home Care Assistant & Support Workers
We are looking for Home Care Assistants/Support Workers in Stoke on Trent. We are looking to recruit reliable, caring people who want to provide care and support to our clients who live in their own homes throughout the Stoke on Trent Area and surrounding villages. A national provider we provide the best possible personal care to support individuals to continue living in their own homes with all the support needed to help them maintain their independence.
Car Drivers are essential due to the nature of the work.
As a Home Care Assistant/Support Worker working in the community you will assist our clients with a variety of duties this could include:
· Being a friendly face and companion.
· Preparing Meals and/or assisting with feeding.
· Assistance with Medication.
· Cooking & cleaning duties.
· Help attending clubs or on days out.
· Personal care, Washing, Dressing, Showering/Bathing
· Providing assistance to get in/out of bed.
· Understanding and listening.
· Excellent rates of pay of £8.50 Monday – Friday £9.00 Weekends plus Mileage.
· Double pay on bank holidays.
· We offer you the opportunity to obtain your QCF Level 2 – Health & Social Care
· Full, and Part Time, Hours Available.
· Paid Training
· Free DBS
· Career progression for the right person
· On-going support & Training.
To apply for this position please click on the apply button and we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.