This role is the ideal chance to join a forward-looking secondary school and take the next step in your career.
Benefits for the successful applicant include
- Car parking space in schools carpark
- Access to on site Gym
- Competitive rates of pay
1. To undertake all tasks in relation to the reproduction of information, reports and booklets for staff and governors including photocopying, laminating and binding.
2. To assist all staff in the design and development of general and curriculum materials such as brochures, handouts, posters, booklets etc as requested through use of the school's reprographics and publishing equipment.
3. To maintain the school's online presence through ensuring the school website is kept up to date including managing online school calendar and news items.
4. To provide cover and undertake general clerical duties as requested
5 To carry out regular, basic maintenance, including changing toner and safety checks on all reprographic equipment and arrange for repairs as necessary, to ensure smooth operation of all equipment.
6. To order stock and maintain stock control
7. To be aware of and adhere to applicable rules, regulations, legislation and procedures including the Schools Equal Opportunities Policy and Code of Conduct, national legislation (including Health and Safety, COSHH, Data Protection and copyright legislation).
8. To be responsible for your own continuing self-development, undertaking training as appropriate.
If you are a suitable candidate for this role at this progressive secondary school and this sounds like the opportunity for you? then do not delay and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org