Purchase ledger clerk
A respected business in Harrogate is looking to recruit a reliable, efficient and accurate purchase ledger clerk to join their team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Entering purchase invoices and credit notes onto the system and matching them against purchase orders
- Making payments to suppliers
- Querying invoices with relevant departments
- Raising debit notes as required
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger balances
- Making month end payments to suppliers and sending remittances
- Reconciling credit card payments, expenses and petty cash
- Month end reporting
Candidates will need to have previous purchase ledger experience and be happy to work in a small team. You will have strong communication skills as you will be liaising with other departments as well as their customers. You will be well organised, have good time management skills and be able to work to time deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing family business.